The 5th CIRP Conference on Surface Integrity (CSI 2020) will be a forum for sharing knowledge between academics, industrial researchers and engineers in the field of workpiece surface integrity and its impact on the performance/behavior of parts.
The topics that will be discussed in the conference are:
- Effect of manufacturing processes and surface treatments on surface integrity.
- Surface and subsurface properties.
- Metrology aspects of surface integrity.
- Simulation and modeling of surface integrity.
- Wear resistance related to workpiece integrity.
- Relationship between surface integrity and functional performance (fatigue life, tribology, optical properties etc.).
- Industrial case studies.